Mobius Services Ltd provides professional services through programme and project management support
Your personal data
To allow Mobius Services Ltd to deliver an effective service, at times we need to collect and use your personal data. This notice outlines the types of data we use, and how and why we will use it when you use this website and our wider services:
Personal data: this relates to any information about a person that makes you identifiable which may include names and contact details (e.g. emails and telephone numbers), National Insurance numbers, Unique Tax References, personal tax, payroll and accounting data.
Purpose: We will only use the details provided through the website (email address or telephone number) to answer an enquiry. Other personal information will be used to provide the services you have requested from us and detailed in your Letter of Engagement and supporting schedules. We will only use this information subject to your instructions, data protection law and our duty of confidentiality.
The lawful basis for us processing this: Consent, legitimate interests and performance of a contract.
Where this data will be stored: At the registered office.
How long will we keep this data: Personal data submitted via the contact form will only be held as long as necessary to deal with the enquiry, unless the enquiry leads to contractual relations in which case it will be held for seven years in line with our regulatory requirements.
Where the data is sourced: Directly from you.
Whilst we are holding or processing your personal data, you have the following rights:
- Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
- Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be deleted.
- Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing of your personal data.
- Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
- Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
- Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
- Right to judicial review: in the event that Mobius Services Ltd refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. If you are not satisfied with this you have the right to complain to the relevant supervisory authority (see detail below on Complaints)
- Where you have consented to processing of your personal data, you have the right to remove this consent at any time
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting the appropriate individual under ‘Key Contacts’.
Data held by us will never be passed to a third party, except where required by law.
Our Data Protection Officer is responsible for helping ensure we treat your personal data appropriately. They can be contacted through the following means:
Data Protection Officer
If you feel you need to make a complaint about how we are processing your personal data, you can contact the Information Commissioner’s Office as the relevant supervisory authority. You do so through the following means: